Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I'm Back!!!!

Sorry for the long delay in responding. I have been very busy with my real job and also working on some other cool projects. In the next couple weeks I will be doing a write-up on Windows 7 tablet SOFTWARE. As any of you who have used a Win 7 tablet know, there is a lot of room for improvement in the touch capabilities of Windows. I have done a bunch of work and came up with some cool stuff that will make the touch user experience WAY better. It takes a bit of work to write this all up, so give me some time and I promise you will like what you see. I am also open to any new questions you have on the carbon fiber tablet I made a couple of years ago.

3 comments:

  1. step by step instructions on making this tablet, and the parts where to get them would be nice. I would be willing to help with the video editing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have already posted the parts I used (http://carbontablet.blogspot.com/2010/05/parts-list.html). As far as step by step instructions, I can work on getting that together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The coding needed to perform the system functions may be too. Thanks for sharing.

    php web development

    ReplyDelete